Sunday, June 6, 2010

Emilee Grad Party/Jeff's 50th

Celebrations at Sue's house are always so much fun. They have been a long tradition in the Scott family. This occasion was to celebrate Emilee's graduation from American Fork High School 2010 and to celebrate Emilee's dad's, or Sally's husband's 50th birthday.


When I got there and saw 5oth birthday signs I thought, no way is Jeff 50. I was thinking 40! But how could that be? He has a 22 year old son. Time flies. I know that is a trite statement, but it is so true! Here's Jeff, Sally, and Jeff's mom, Dawn.

Emilee is a volleyball player, a piano player, a flute player....Very talented cute girl. She has been awarded a scholarship to play volleyball at a college/univ in Oregon where her family lived for several years. I think she is very excited about this! Way to go Emilee! My girls, Jen and Heidi are good friends with Emilee. I always love when my children are good friends with their cousins.

Sue had a new toy at her house this year...a tetherball. That was such a big thing when I was in elementary school and now my children did not even know what it was. I showed them how to play and we had a lot of fun doing that. It took a while to get the feel of it again, but then watch out. I got good! Ian kept wanting to play everyone.This is Ian and Jen playing.

Ian and Richie playing.


Sue has a pool in her yard. It has been the sorce of so much family fun through the years. This is Abby, Steve and Antonia's daughter. She is the funniest little girl. Quite a cute sense of humor.

Steve was trying to throw the girls in the pool, so the girls were scheming to get Steve back and throw him in, in his clothes. But they could never do it, even with all of them working together, they just couldn't get him in.
As I mentioned we were celebrating Emilee's graduation and Jeff's 50th. They got a cake for both of them. It was so cute, a custom cake. The top layer was lemon chiffon, for Jeff, and the bottom layer was red velvet for Emilee. Delicious cake!

I didn't get a photo of it before it was cute. But this shoes how cute it was.




I really like this photo, Richie sitting by his grandma Scott. They have a special relationship.

No comments: