Sunday, September 19, 2010

St George Summer Trip

St George is fast becoming one of the funnest annual summer trip I have.

This year we stayed at Hyrum and Gail Smith's Eagle Mountain Ranch in Gunlock, UT. Hyrum and Gail Smith were my mission president and mother. They have been such a blessing in my life. It was great to see them again and to be with them at their beautiful home.

We went to two plays at the Tuacan.

Tarzan

Crazy for you.



We enjoyed eating at Nielson's Frozen Yogurt.

My toenail polish matched the seats at Nielson's perfectly.

At the Smith's there was this little kitten that Ian really liked. It was kind of a crasy cat and liked Ian's bangs.

Just the next day we learned the kitten was killed by some dogs. :(

It was a great trip. I loved being with Richie, Jen, Heidi and Ian.

No comments: