Sunday, January 29, 2012

January- A New Year

So it is January 2012, indeed! I haven't posted all month. I have been posting a lot on my new recipe blog  (luannsrecipes.blogspot.com). 
I have decided to post some of my 
wishes for and  look forward tos for this wonderful new year!




Keep life SIMPLE.
Life is so busy and I must constantly remind myself to do this. 






"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak."




Good times with my children.
Lots of things are happening with my children this year. 
Rich is finishing up his undergrad work at UVU and will be applying to Law School.
Jen has applied to graduate school in Library Science at the University of Washington.
Heidi will be going to Utah State this fall.
Ian will be turning 16 this year and will start driving and dating. 
Our lives will be changing very much this year so we need to have lots of together time while we can.








Lots of great hiking
I didn't get out much last summer. I have a new job and just didn't do much hiking, but that will change this  year. I am itching to get out and do it.  I cannot wait.




Celine Dion
We are going to Las Vegas to see her. Yes we are!




Wicked
We also have tickets to see this play this summer.




Morgan's wedding
We are looking forward to going to Phoenix, AZ this March for my niece's wedding.




And a healthier me!
I have been struggling to have good health lately (menopause and all) and want to feel better. I absolutely love this photo of Meryl Streep.  In this photo she seems to have everything I want! Even an ocean to sit by!  She is my inspiration this year!


Welcome 2012! 



No comments: